Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hive 1 Is On It's Way!!!

I've placed my first order with Rossman! I started with the Cypress Super Deluxe Starter Hive. It includes 2 Deep Hive Bodies, 2 Medium Honey Supers, frames and foundation for both, entrance reducer, inner and outer covers, boardman feeder, bottom board, hive stand, and queen excluder. It is a knock-down kit that must be fully assembled.

I look forward to receiving it. I was considering ordering the second hive as their Cypress Super Deluxe Beginner's Kit, so as to get the smoker, veil, tool, etc., but the more I look at it, the more I think I'm going to go without the beginner's kit, and just go with a second Starter Hive. I think the extra $100 they charge can be better spent on other accessories/tools.

Anyway. Can't wait to see it in the mail! I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: